Joyeux Noel




Last minute elf duties kept me up most of the night, so when Sophie & Holly came busting into our bed at 6:30 this morning, it felt like a big mack truck careening into the room. We had a nice sixty seconds snuggle before the girls tore into their presents from an overly generous Santa. The excitement of Christmas morning sapped most of my energy by nine o'clock. When Paul announced that he was tackling his Buche de Noel today, I was a little stunned. What? ~! That's a project that takes professional bakers a few days to finish. It always falls upon me to be sous-chef but today I am opting out. I fell into a coma just thinking about the project.

Thank goodness the DS games kept my girls occupied for urr..... all day. When I emerged from my coma this afternoon, Paul had most of his project wrapped up and only required me to taste and help assemble. I can't believe I am married to this man!

P.S. It's delicious, 'shrooms and all.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That Paul is quite a baker!

Post a Comment