Time flies......



                                                      My rock sculpture on Whidbey Island, WA

I can't believe that it's been almost 5 months since I  posted anything on this blog.  It has been an amazing and crazy 5 months.  We moved into our new house at the end of April, two days before Easter and it felt like home instantly.  Yes, I did drive by the old house  many times, watching the front yard transform into full springtime splendor and the plum tree stagger with the weight of an abundant harvest. All the while wishing I could cut a vase full of the roses in bloom and eat those juicy plums off the tree. In the midst of moving I took on a three month business consulting project that grew to six months, a jog-a-thon for our elementary school and my friend Thais' birthday party at our new house.  By the time school ended for the girls and July's fireworks lit up the night sky over Altadena, I was ready for a long, languorous nap.

But I am back after an invigorating two weeks in Seattle and the island of Whidbey, Washington.  It was a fabulous and inspirational trip. I can't wait to share pictures and memories with you.  Now back to life in the fast lane.  Buckle up!





0 comments:

Post a Comment